Labels

Wednesday 24 April 2013

BSNL JTO EXAMS I BSNL JTO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA I BSNL JTO EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I

BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED

BSNL JTO Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility:
  • Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications:
  • JTO (Telecom)
Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college /university:
  1. Telecommunication
  2. Electronics
  3. Radio
  4. Computer
  5. Electrical
  6. Information Technology
Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.
  • JTO (Civil)
  1. Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University. 
  2. Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply .
  • JTO (Electrical)
  1. Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University. 
  2. Candidates appearing in the final year degree examination may also apply.
Age Limit:
  • The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications .
from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:
  • Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;
  • BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL;
  • For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates upto 5 years;
  • For OBC Candidates upto 3 years;
  • For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years ; (for SC/ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years)
  • For certain other categories like ex-servicemen, displaced persons from East Pakistan[now Bangladesh], repatriates from Burma and Ceylon [now Srilanka],residents of Goa, Daman & Diu, persons migrated from Kenya, Uganda, Republic of Tanzania as per instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
  • For Residents of J&K - Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T's Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to "Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997".
META TAGS:-BSNL JTO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA I BSNL JTO NOTIFICATION I BSNL JUNIOR TELECOM OFFICER EXAM I BSNL JTO MINIMUM AGE LIMIT BSNL JTO UPPER AGE LIMIT I BSNL JTO QUALIFICATION I BSNL JTO ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS I BSNL JTO EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I BSNL JTO EXAM SYLLABUS I BSNL JTO AGE RELAXATION I BSNL JTO ELIGIBILITY NORMS I BSNL JTO RECRUITMENT PROCESS I BSNL JTO SELECTION PROCESS I BSNL JTO SELECTION CRITERIA I BSNL JTO RECRUITMENT CRITERIA I BSNL JTO SELECTION QUALIFICATION I BSNL JTO EXAMS I

3 comments:

  1. my date of birth is 21/03/1994 but i am(OBC) in finale year can i give bsnl JTO exam.
    is any relaxation for lower age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my date of birth is 21/03/1994 but i am(OBC) in finale year can i give bsnl JTO exam.
    is any relaxation for lower age.

    ReplyDelete