Labels

Tuesday 17 September 2013

JOBS IN YAHOO I YAHOO PLACEMENT I YAHOO RECRUITMENT IYAHOO Recruitment For Freshers And Experienced - BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA - September 2013

Yahoo! Recruitment For Freshers And Experienced 
as Senior Software Engineer at Bangalore

Company Name :-Yahoo!

Jobs Description:-
  • Yahoo! Recruitment for Freshers and Experienced As Senior Software Engineer.
  • Hands-on development and maintenance of high quality code base. Consistently deliver stable and scalable applications that provide a great advertising experience
  • Work with a senior team member to understand the business requirements, translate them into design and implement the same.
  • Being a dependable member of a small cross-functional, self-driven agile team.
Job Role :-Senior Software Engineer

Industry/Job Field:-IT/Software Industry

Location :-Bangalore

Mode Of Recruitment :-Online


Last Date :-As soon As Possible

Salary :-Best In Industry

Experience :-Freshers And Experienced

Qualification:-BE, B.Tech, M.Tech

Candidate Profile:-
  • Knowledge of Java and J2EE
  • Knowledge of App servers and Web servers like JBoss, Tomcat
  • Knowledge of Java code profiling tools and performance tuning
  • B.E./B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science
  • Hands-on experience in coding in any object oriented programming language
  • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
  • Good knowledge of data structures and low level design
  • Basic database query skills
  • Exposure to various stages of software development life cycle, such as requirements analysis, design, development, testing and deployment
  • Good communication skills
  • Should be a good team player
Contact Person :-Not Mentioned

Contact Number :-Not Mentioned

Address :-Not Mentioned

Email :-Not Mentioned

Click Here For More Details And Apply

META TAGS:-JOBS IN YAHOO I FRESHERS JOBS I ENGINEERING JOBS I LATEST ENGINEERING JOBS I LATEST B.E. JOBS I LATEST ENGINEERING RECRUITMENT I CURRENT SOFTWARE JOBS I JOBS IN SOFTWARE I M.TECH FRESHERS JOBS I M.E. FRESHERS JOBS I YAHOO SOFTWARE ENGINEERS JOBS I YAHOO RECRUITMENT PROCESS I YAHOO PLACEMENT PAPERS I YAHOO SELECTION PROCESS I YAHOO QUESTION PAPERS I YAHOO CAMPUS PAPERS I YAHOO COMPANY PROFILE I YAHOO RECRUITMENT PAPERS I YAHOO PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I YAHOO CAMPUS PAPERS I YAHOO CAMPUS RECRUITMENT PAPERS I YAHOO SELECTION PROCESS I YAHOO RECRUITMENT CONDITIONS I YAHOO MODEL PAPERS I

Click Here For YAHOO Placement Paper

0 comments:

Post a Comment