Labels

Thursday 29 August 2013

BANK CLERK STUDY MATERIALS I SSC STUDY MATERIALS I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE STUDY MATERIALS I

Examination Study Materials 
Important Acronyms
For Various Competitive Examination
  • NFSB :National Food Security Bill
  • IPH : The Institute of Public Health,Bengaluru.
  • IBL : Indian Badminton League.
  • MCX : Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd.
  • NSEL : National Spot Exchange Ltd.
  • FTIL : Financial Technologies India Ltd.
  • CCE : Chief Controller of Explosives.
  • LoC : Line of Control.
  • MRPL : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
  • JMM : Jharkhand Mukti Morcha.
  • HPCL : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
  • ISP : Internet service providers.
  • DoT : Department of Telecom.
  • RIL : Reliance Industries Ltd
  • PCB : Pollution Control Board.
  • ESPs : Electro Static Precipitators.
  • APPCB : Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board.
  • FMCG : Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
  • PSUs : Public Sector Undertakings.
  • BSE : Bombay Stock Exchange.
  • CIL : Coal India Ltd.
  • INTUC : Indian National Trade Union Congress.
  • BMS : Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh.
  • CITU : Centre for Trade Unions
  • HMS : Hind Mazdoor Sabha.
  • AITUC : All India Trade Union Congress.
  • NDF : Non-Deliverable Forwards.
  • TRAI : Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
  • UCC : Unsolicited Commercial Call
  • AIFSCO : The Afghan Iron and Steel Consortium.
  • VSP : Vizag Steel Plant.
  • IPO : Initial Public Offer.
  • RINL : Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.
  • NMDC : National Mineral Development Corporation.
  • SAIL : Steel Authority of India Ltd.
  • JISCO : Jindal Iron and Steel Company
  • JSPL : Jindal Steel and Power Limited.
  • UGC : University Grant Commission.
META TAGS:-BANK PO STUDY MATERIALS I BANK CLERK STUDY MATERIALS I IBPS CLERK STUDY MATERIALS I IBPS PO STUDY MATERIALS I IMPORTANT ACRONYMS I SSC STUDY MATERIALS I IB STUDY MATERIALS I IES STUDY MATERIALS I MPPSC STUDY MATERIALS I BANK CLERK STUDY MATERIALS I UPSC EXAM STUDY MATERIALS I RRB STUDY MATERIALS I BSNL JTO STUDY MATERIALS I IES STUDY MATERIALS I IFS STUDY MATERIALS I CSAT STUDY MATERIALS I MPPSC STUDY MATERIALS I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE STUDY MATERIALS I PSU EXAM MATERIALS I PSU GENERAL KNOWLEDGE STUDY MATERIALS I IMPORTANT ACRONYMS FOR BANK EXAM I BANKING TERMS I SAIL GENERAL KNOWLEDGE STUDY MATERIALS I

0 comments:

Post a Comment