Labels

Sunday 9 June 2013

SAIL EXAM PAPERS I SAIL PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD SAIL OLD EXAM PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS SAMPLE PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS MODEL PAPERS I

STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
SAIL Management Trainee
Electronics & Communication Model Paper
Q.1. To neglect a voltage source, the terminals across the source are
  • open circuited
  • short circuited 
  • replaced by some resistance
  • replaced by an inductor
Q.2.Current I0 in the given circuit will be
  • 10 A
  • 3.33 A
  • 20 A
  • 2.5 A
Q.3. In a resonant circuit, the power factor at resonance is
  • zero
  • unity
  • 0.5
  • 1.5
Q.4.In the given circuit voltage V is reduced to half. The current will become
  • I/2
  • 2 I
  • 1.5 I
  • I / √R2 + (XL + XC)2
Q.5.The function          3 s           has
                        (s + 1) (s + 2)
  • one zero, two poles
  • no zero, one pole
  • no zero, two poles
  • one zero, no pole
Q.6.One electron volt is equivalent to
  • 1.6 * 10-10 J
  • 1.6 * 10-13 J
  • 1.6 * 10-16 J
  • 1.6 * 10-19 J    (Ans)
Q.7.Which of the following is donor impurity element ?
  • Aluminium
  • Boron
  • Phosphorous
  • Indium.
Q.8.The diameter of an atom is of the order
  • 10-6 m
  • 10-10 m
  • 10-15 m
  • 10-21 m
Q.9.The following Figure represents
  • LED
  • Varistor
  • SCR
  • Diac
Q.10.If the d.c. valve of a rectified output is 300 V & peak to peak ripple voltage is 10 V, the ripple factor is
  • 1.18%
  • 3.33%
  • 3.36%
  • 6.66%
Q.11.Full wave rectifier output has ripple factor of
  • 1.11
  • 1.21
  • 1.41
  • 1.51
Q.12.In a common base connection IE = 2 mA, IC = 1.9 mA. The value of base current is
  • 0.1 m
  • 0.2 mA
  • 0.3 mA
  • zero
Q.13.For the action of transistor the base region must be
  • P-type material
  • N-type material
  • very narrow
  • highly doped
Q.14.Compared to a CB amplifier the CE amplifier has higher
  • current amplification
  • output dynamic resistance
  • leakage current
  • input dynamic resistance
  • all of the above 
Q.15.When a transistor is biased to cut-off its Y is
  • 0.5
  • 0
  • 1.0
  • 0.8
Q.16.The number of digits in octal system is?
  • 8
  • 7
  • 8 or 7
  • 10
Q.17.The number of digits in hexadecimal system is?
  • 15
  • 10
  • 16
  • 8
Q.18.The number of bits in a nibble is?
  • 8
  • 2
  • 4
  • 16
Q.19.The digit F in hexadecimal system is equivalent to number...........in decimal system?
  • 16
  • 15
  • 17
  • 8
Q.20.Which of the following binary number is equivalent to BCD?
  • 1010
  • 1000
  • 1001
  • None of these
META TAGS:-SAIL PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I SAIL LAST 5 YEARS SOLVED PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION EXAM PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS SAMPLE PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION MODEL EXAM PAPERS I SAIL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE QUESTION PAPERS I DOWNLOAD SAIL EXAM PAPERS IN PDF I SAIL SOLVED EXAM PAPERS I SAIL OLD YEAR EXAM PAPERS I SAIL OLD QUESTION PAPERS FOR ELECTRONICS I SAIL TEST PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS MODEL PAPERS I DOWNLOAD SAIL TEST PAPERS I SAIL PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS I SAIL LAST 5 YEARS EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD SAIL ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I SAIL STUDY MATERIALS I DOWNLOAD SAIL STUDY MATERIALS I

3 comments: