( IAS / PSC / BANK / SSC EXAMS )
Q.1. The highest number of state level animal fairs in Rajasthan are held in the district?
Q.2. Which one amongst the following is incorrect?
- In the western part of Rajasthan generally salty lakes are available
- Sambhar lake is the biggest salty lake in India
- Nakki lake is the deepest lake in Rajasthan
- Rajsamand lake is 64 kilo meters from Udaipur and it is in Udaipur district
Q.3. Mewa-nagar in Rajasthan is famous for?
- Jam temple of Parshwanath
- Exports of dry fruits
- Production of cumin seed
- Exports of Kathputli items
Q.4. Gang canal, is among the oldest canals was constructed by Maharaja Ganga Singh in?
Q.5. Which one of the following is incorrectly matched?
- Mahi Bajaj Sagar Project— Gujarat and Rajasthan
- Chambal Project—Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh
- Beas Project.—Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana
- Indira Gandhi Canal Project—Rajasthan and Punjab
Q.6. Which one among the following statement is ‘incorrect’ ? New Industrial and Investment Policy of Rajasthan 2010 is introduced and it states that—
- During next five years 51 lakh persons will get employment
- 13 sectors are more important to be focussed
- Land will be available to industrialists on easy terms
- Incentive will not be accorded to Private Public Partnership
Q.7. Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) has signed an MoU with a Japanese company for establishment of Japanese units in Neemrana Industrial area. That Japanese company is?
- Honda Cial
Q.8. Which automobile company has been allotted 600 Acres land of Khuskheda (Bhiwadi) for manufacturing cars?
- Honda Cial
Q.9. 14 N.E.L.P. Blocks, 1 J. V. Blocks,2 Nomination Blocks and 4 C.B.M. Blocks are related to:
- Gypsum belt
- Gold belt
- Petroleum Exploration
- Lignite belt
Q.10. Which train was introduced for tourists with the help of Railway Ministry in Rajasthan on January 11,2009?
- Princely Rajasthan on wheels
- Royal Rajputana on wheels
- Great Rajputana on wheels
- Royal Rajasthan on wheels
Q.11. The great famine known as ‘Chhapania-kal’ among Rajasthani people occurred during—
- 1899-1900 AD
- 1905-1906 AD
- 1956-1958 AD
- 1888-1889 AD
Q.12. The district through which 70°E longitude passes is?
Q13. The district having North-South elongation, is?
Q.14. An approximate area of Rajasthan covered under western desert, is?
- More than 60%
- Less than 30%
Q.15. ‘Chhappan’ basin is in the district of ?
Q.16. The lowest air pressure in the month of June in Rajasthan is probable in the district o?
Q.17. River Khari is part of the drainage system of?
- Arabian Sea
- Inland drainage
- Indeterminate drainage
- Bay of Bengal
Q.18.Kahrani in Bhiwadi came into news recently because of ?
- Saint Gobain Glass Factory
- Divya Pharmacy
- Toyota Motors
- Rajiv Gandhi Rural LPG Distribution Plan
Q.19. National Institute of Ayurveda, an autonomous body of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India is located at?
Q.20. One amongst the following is not true?
- New investment policy is introduced by State Government recently
- 30 per cent deductions on sales tax to continue for 10 years
- 20 per cent subsidy will be provided on new employment
- Previous policy was introduced in 2008
Q.21. Who was the first historian who wrote about ‘Feudalism’ in Rajasthan during the 19th century?
- Col. James Tod
- Dr. L. P. Tessitori
- George Grearson
- John Thomas
Q.22.Who was the famous ruler of Mewar who repaired the fort of Achalgarh?
- Rana Ratan Singh
- Maharana Kumbha
- Rana Sanga
- Maharana Raj Singh
Q.23. The famous historian of Rajasthan who was also a social reformer was?
- Mankaran Sarda
- Harbilas Sarda
- C.K.F. Waltier
- Jamnalal Bajaj
Q.24. The longest folk song of Rajasthan is associated with which of the following Lok Devis / Devtas?
- Jeena Mata
- Aai Mata
Q.25. Who was the ruler of a state in Rajasthan who played a very significant role in the establishment of Banaras Hindu University?
- Maharana Fateh Singh (Udaipur)
- Maharaja Ummed Singh (Jodhpur)
- Maharaja Man Singh-II (Jaipur)
- Maharaja Ganga Singh (Bikaner)
Q.26. Who was made the Raj Pramukh of united Rajasthan which came into existence of March 25, 1948?
- Maharaja of Dholpur
- Maharaja of Karauli
- Maharao of Kota
- Maharaja of Sirohi
Q.27. Sariska and Ranthambore are the reserves for which of the following animals?
Q.28. Recently the Bank of Rajasthan has been merged with?
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of India
Q.29. The first cooperative society in Rajasthan was established in 1905 of?
- Bhinai in Ajmer district
- Jaola in Nagour district
- Gulabpura in Bhilwada district
- Bassi in Jaipur district
Q.30. According to Animal census 2003 the density of Animals in Rajasthan and highest density of animals in district is?
- 144 and Doongarpur
- 150 and Barmer
- 160 and Bikaner
- 165 and Bharatpur
Q.31.Dhaman, Karad and Anjan are the?
- Varieties of Sheep in Rajasthan
- Varieties of Caster seed of Gujarat
- Varieties of Grass in Rajsthan
- Three heroes of Gawari dance
Q.33.Who is the author of the book 'Nineteen Eighty Four'?
- Thomas Hardy
- Emile Zola
- George Orwell
- Walter Scott
Q.34.Which county did Ravi Shastri play for?
Q.35.Jude Felix is a famous Indian player in which of the fields?
META TAGS:-MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES SOLVED PAPERS I MPPSC GS MODEL PAPERS I GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MODEL PAPERS I GENERAL AWARENESS MODEL TEST PAPERS I BANK PO GENERAL AWARENESS PAPERS I IAS GENERAL STUDIES TEST PAPERS I UPSC GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTION PAPERS I GENERAL AWARENESS PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS I BANK CLERK GENERAL AWARENESS OLD PAPERS I SBI CLERK GENERAL AWARENESS SAMPLE PAPERS I PSC GENERAL KNOWLEDGE MODEL PAPERS I BANK GENERAL AWARENESS PRACTICE PAPERS I MPPSC GENERAL AWARENESS PRACTICE PAPERS I MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES STUDY NOTES I CSAT GENERAL STUDIES STUDY MATERIALS I CAT GENERAL AWARENESS NOTES I PSC GS STUDY NOTES I SSC GENERAL AWARENESS PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS I SSC GENERAL AWARENESS TEST PAPERS