Labels

Monday 3 June 2013

IES ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I ANALOG ELECTRONICS QUESTION PAPERS I PHYSICAL ELECTRONICS QUESTION PAPERS I DIGITAL ELECTRONICS QUESTION PAPERS I DOWNLOAD ELECTRONICS QUESTION PAPERS I

PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING
PSU Study Materials
Electronics & Communication Engg.
Q.1.By adding inverters to the inputs and output of a AND gate we can obtain ……………
  • OR
  • AND
  • NOT
  • X-OR
Q.2.how many NAND gates are needed to realize OR gate --------------
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Q.3.which is the first integrated logic family ---------------
  • RTL
  • DTL
  • TTL
  • none of these
Q.4.Which logic gate has output high if and only if all inputs are low ---------?
  • NOR
  • NAND
  • X-NOR
  • AND
Q.5.According to Boolean algebra 1+A+B+C =
  • A
  • A+B+C
  • 1
  • none of these
Q.6.If a=0x6db7 and b=0x2ae9 then what is the value of a”b--------------
  • binary number for 1001.1101
  • decimal number for 19
  • excess-3 code for 29
  •  none of these
Q.7.what is the value of A'+1 ?
  • A
  • A'
  • 1
  • none of these
Q.8.In 4 bit number one bit indicates sign of the number then the locations are from
  • -8 to 8
  • -7 to 7
  • -16 to 16
  • None
Q.9.Avalanche photo diode is used when compared to PIN diode because
  • larger band width
  • high sensitivity
  • high Output

Q.10.some non zero DC voltage is to RC low pass circuit then the DC voltage in the output contains
  • Same as in input
  • Higher than input
  • Zero
  • Slightly increases
Q.11.if the output of the gate is always high then the gates applied to this logic are 0,0
  • NAND and EX-NOR
  • NAND and NOR
  • AND and X-NOR
  • OR and XOR
Q.12.Thermal Run away is not possible in FET because the flow of
  • minority careers
  • Trans conductance
  • Majority careers
  • none of these
Q.13.which of the following is/are true about 1's and 2's complements:
  1. In 1's complement form. 0 has two representations
  2. In 1's complement, the magnitude of lowest number is equal to the magnitude of highest number
  3. In 2's complement, 0 has two representations
  • i only
  • i and ii
  • iii only
  • all of these
Q.14.In the hybrid parameter model of a transistor reverse transfer voltage ratio and forward transfer current ratio are respectively given by:
  • h11 and h21
  • h12 and h11
  • h21 and h11
  • None of these
Q.15.The largest negative no can be represented with 8 bits in 2's compliment representation?
  • -256
  • -255
  • -127
  • -128
Q.16.How many NAND gates required to implement AB+CD+EF
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Q.17.Transparent latch is seen in which type of flip flop
  • SR FF
  • D FF
  • JK FF
  • T FF
Q.18.Odd parity generator uses which logic?
  • Digital
  • Analog
  • Sequential
  • none
Q.19.Which type of ADC is fastest?
  • SARC
  • Counter type
  • Intigrated type
  • Flash/Parallel
Q.20.Which one of the following is fastest read/writable memory?
  • PROM
  • EEPROM
  • Flash
  • none
META TAGS:-ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDY MATERIALS I ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I DOWNLOAD BSNL STUDY MATERIALS I DOWNLOAD ELECTRONICS QUESTION PAPERS I BSNL TTA ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDY MATERIALS I BSNL TTA MODEL PAPERS I BSNL TTA QUESTION PAPERS I BSNL JTO ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I PSU EXAM ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I DOWNLOAD ELECTRONICS QUESTION PAPERS I BSNL PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I BHEL PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD BSNL EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD BSNL STUDY MATERIALS I BSNL OLD EXAM PAPERS I TTA OLD EXAM PAPERS I TTA PREPARATION TIPS I TTA OLD QUESTION PAPERS I TTA OLD YEAR QUESTION PAPERS I

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such sample questions for electronics and communications.

    ReplyDelete