Labels

Monday 22 April 2013

TTA EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I TTA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA I TTA AGE LIMIT I TTA MINIMUM QUALIFICATION I

BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED

BSNL TTA Eligibity Criteria

Age limit:-
  • The applicant should be between 18 to 27 year of age as on last date of submission of application.
  • However, this age is relaxable for following categories of applications:
  • For Schedule castes upto 5 years.
  • For OBC candidates upto 3 years.
  • For PH candidates upto 10years( 15 years for SC and 13 years for OBC)
For departmental candidates
  1. up to 40 years in respect of General candidates.
  2. up to 45 years in respect of SC candidates in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the
  3. Central Government.
  4. up to 43 years in respect of OBC candidates.
  • For Residents of J&K :- Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T O.M No.15012/7/1991-Estt(D) dated 06-12-2005 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir(Relaxation of Upper Age limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.
All Central / State Government /PSU Employees should send their applications through proper channel.
Age relaxation for Ex-serviceman will be applicable as per Central Govt. Rules.
(The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date of applications (i.e ) ............

Educational Qualification:-The Applicant must possess, as on the last date of Application, the educational qualifications in any of the following disciplines from a recognized Institute / University:
(a) Three Years Engineering Diploma in :-
  1. Telecommunications Engineering
  2. Electronics Engineering
  3. Electrical Engineering
  4. Radio Engineering
  5. Computer Engineering
  6. Instrumentation/ Instrument Technology
  7. vInformation Technology
(b).M.Sc(Electronics) from a recognized institution / University.

Note:-

  • Only such qualification and streams as prescribed above is allowed. There is no equivalence provided.
  • Candidates possessing higher qualification in the eligible stream are allowed to appear in the examination.
  • The candidate must have completed the requisite qualification by closing date of application i.e. their final results must have been declared before closing date of application and he/she should submit diploma / degree /provisional diploma /degree showing that he/she has completed the requisite qualification (alongwith total marks) by closing date of application. Appearing / those who have not passed all semester are not eligible.Results downloaded from Internet will not be accepted.
META TAGS:-TTA EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I TTA AGE LIMITS I TTA AGE RELAXATION I TTA MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICTION I TTA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA I TTA EXAM SYLLABUS I TTA QUALIFICATION CRITERIA I TTA MINIMUM QUALIFICATION I TTA PAY SCALE I TTA SALARY I TTA QUALIFICATION I TTA EXAM ELIGIBILITY CONDITION I TTA SELECTION PROCESS I TTA EXAM SYLLABUS I TTA WHO CAN APPLY I TTA ENGINEERING QUALIFICATION I TTA HIGHER QUALIFICATION I TTA MINIMUM AGE LIMIT I TTA AGE EXCEPTION I TTA EXAM FEE I

0 comments:

Post a Comment