Labels

Sunday 24 March 2013

ITI TO PRACTICE PAPERS I ITI TO GUESS PAPERS I ITI TO GUESSING PAPERS I ITI TO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I ITI TO SOLVED PAPERS

ITI TRAINING OFFICER

EXAM-2012

COMPUTER AWARENESS

Q.76.Shortcut notation for group of binary digits is caller.........Number?
  • Unicode
  • Decimal
  • Hexadecimal
  • Binary
Q.77.What is full form at in the IBM PC-AT?
  • Applied Technology
  • Advance TEchenology
  • Addition Techenology
  • None of these
Q.78.......has the shortest acceses times?
  • Cache memory
  • Secondary memory
  • Virtual memory
  • All of these
Q.79.In computer terminology'CAD'is stand for?
  • Computer and Design
  • Computer Algorithum in design
  • Computer Aided Design
  • None of these
Q.80. Which of the following is not an input Device?
  • Touch Screen
  • Mouse Pad
  • TOuch pad
  • Optical Scanners
Q.81.MICR stand for"?
  • Magnetic Ink Character
  • Magnetic Ink Case Reader
  • Magnetic Ink code Reader
  • None Of These
Q.82. Which access cassette tape ?
  • Direct
  • Both (a)and(b)
  • Sequential
  • None Of These

Q.83.EEPROM STAND FROM?

  • ELetrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
  • Electronic Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
  • Easily Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
  • None Of THese
Q.84.Which of the following memories need refresh?
  • SRAM
  • DRAM
  • ROM
  • All OF these
Q.85. ASCII STAND FROM?
  • American Standard Code For Information Interchange
  • American Scientific Code For International INTERchange
  • AMerican Standard Code For Intelligence Interchange
  • American Standard Code For Information Interchange
Q.86.The output quanity of a printer is measured by?
  • Dot Per Sq.inch
  • Dots Perinter Per UNit time
  • Dot per inch
  • All Of these
Q.87.Main storge is also called?
  • Accumulator
  • Register Unit
  • Control Unit
  • Memory
Q.88.Which is Valid Statment ?
  • 1KB=1024 Bytes
  • 1KB=1000 Bytes
  • 1MB=1024 Bytes
  • 1MB=1000 Bytes
Q.89.after copying the content how many times can you paste?
  • 1 Time Only
  • 32 Times
  • 16 Times
  • Many Times
Q.90.1 nibble equal to?
  • 1 Bit
  • 4 Bit
  • 2 Bit
  • 8 Bit
Q.91.The BIOS is the abbrevation of?
  • Basic Input OUtput System
  • Best Input Output System
  • Base Input Output System
  • None Of These
Q.92.What do you call a sINGLe POint on a computer screen?
  • Cell
  • Pixel
  • Bit
  • Element
Q.93. RJ 45 UTP cable has.........cables?
  • 2Pair
  • 3Pair
  • 5Pair
  • 4Pair
Q.94.BASIC is........language?
  • A procedural
  • Both(a) and(b)
  • An Object Oriented
  • None Of these
Q.95.In....... mode,the communication channel is used in both direction at the same time?
  • Full-duplex
  • Half duplex
  • simplex
  • None Of These
Q.96. Which of the following language that computer can be understand and execute?
  • Machine
  • Java Programming language
  • C-Programing Language
  • None Of These
Q.97.Who is credited for using Punch card to control patterns of a weaving machine?
  • Blaise Pascal
  • Jacquard
  • Herman Hollerith
  • CHarls Babbage
Q.98.Dedicated computer means?
  • Doesnt have OS
  • Used by single person
  • all of these
Q.99.Computer keybord can be classified as .......device?
  • Memory
  • Output
  • Storage
  • Input
Q.100.Physical Connection Between Microprocessor memory and other part is called?
  • Hub
  • Path
  • Adress bus
  • none of these 

META TAGS:-ITI TO MODEL PAPERS I COMPUTER AWARENESS SOLVED PAPERS I ITI TO COMPUTER AWARENESS SAMPLE PAPERS I ITI TO COMPUTER AWARENESS PRACTICE PAPERS I COMPUTER KNOWLDGE SAMPLE PAPERS I ITI TRAINING OFFICER QUESTION PAPERS I DOWNLOAD ITI TO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE SAMPLE PAPERS I ITI TRAINING OFFICER MODEL PAPERS I ITI TRAINING OFFICER LAST YEAR PAPERS I ITI TO PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I ITI TO STUDY MATERIALS I ITI TO TEST EXAM PAPERS I ITI TO STUDY MATERIALS I ITI TO STUDY NOTES I DOWNLOAD ITI TO STUDY MATERIALS I DOWNLOAD ITI TO GUESSING PAPERS I ITI TO GUESS PAPERS I

1 comments: