Labels

Thursday 4 August 2016

Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneshwar ASM Solved Question Paper

RRB Bhubaneshwar Examination
A.S.M. 2009 Solved Paper
Q..1.Who is considered the real founder of the Gupta Empire?
  • Chandragupta II 
  • Chandragupta I 
  • Samudragupta 
  • Srigupta
Q.2.Shahjahan ascended the Mughal throne in
  • 1628 AD 
  • 1626 AD 
  • 1625 AD 
  • 1627 AD
Q.3.Which is correct order?
  • Babur, Humayun, Jahangir, Akbar, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb 
  • Babur, Humayun, Akbar, Jahangir, Shahjahan, Aurangzeb 
  • Babur, Akbar, Humayun, Shahjahan, Jahangir, Aurangzeb 
  • Babur, Humayun, Shahjahan, Akbar, Jahangir, Aurangzeb
Q.4.Ibn Batutah visited India during the rule of
  • Alauddin Khilji 
  • Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq 
  • Sher Shah Suri 
  • Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq
Q.5.Who was the Nawab of Bengal during ‘Battle of Plassey’?
  • Siraj-ud-daola 
  • Mir Jafar 
  • Mir Qasim 
  • None of these
Q.6.FIFA World Cup, 2006 was played in
  • Germany 
  • France 
  • Spain
  • UK
Q.7.Munaf Patel plays which sport?
  • Badminton 
  • Football 
  • Cricket 
  • Table-Tennis
Q.8.The first Asian lady swimmer to have crossed the English Channel was
  • Bula Choudhury 
  • Arati Saha 
  • Nilima Ghosh 
  • None of these
Q.9.Which country has never won the Cricket World Cup?
  • India 
  • Pakistan 
  • Sri-Lanka 
  • England
Q.10.Which cricket playing countries fight for the ‘ASHES’?
  • Indian and Pakistan 
  • Australia and South Africa 
  • Australia and England 
  • England and West Indies
Q.11.Who was the first Law Minister of independent India?
  • Jawaharlal Nehru 
  • Vallabhbhai Patel 
  • Maulana Abul Kalam Azad 
  • Dr. B.R.Ambedkar
Q.12.Who was the first speaker of the Lok-Sabha?
  • B.R.Ambedkar 
  • G.V.Mavlankar 
  • N.Sanjeeva Reddy 
  • Dr. S.P.Mukherjee
Q.13.How many states (except Delhi) are there in India?
  • 28 
  • 29 
  • 25 
  • 30
Q.14.Which country won the first World Cup Cricket?
  • Australia 
  • India 
  • England
  • West Indies
Q.15.Who was the woman President of the United Nations?
  • Sarojini Naidu 
  • Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit 
  • Golda Mayer 
  • Margaret Thatcher
Q.16.Who was the first man to land on moon?
  • Neil Armstrong 
  • Edwin 
  • Gagarin 
  • John Collins
Q.17.One inch is equal to how many centimeters?
  • 2.54
  • 2.84 
  • 2.94
  • 3.0
Q.18.Bronze is an alloy of copper and
  • Nickel
  • Tin 
  • Zinc
  • Aluminium
Q.19.Minus 40 degree centigrade is equal to _____ degree Fahrenheit.
  • 104 
  • 122 
  • -40 
  • None of these
Q.20.What is the value of XC (Roman Number)?
  • 100 
  • 40 
  • 110 
  • 90
Q.21.The person of which of the following blood groups can accept the blood of any group?
  • AB 
  • B
Q.22.Mountain K2 is known as
  • Everest 
  • Nanga Parbat 
  • Godwin 
  • Austen
Q.23.Lucknow is situated on the banks of river
  • Yamuna 
  • Tapti 
  • Shipra 
  • Gomti
Q.24.Who won the Golden Ball Award during FIFA World Cup 2006?
  • Ronaldo 
  • Klose 
  • Ronaldinho 
  • Zidane
Q.25.Who is the Chief Minister of Orissa?
  • K C Singhdeo 
  • Nandini Satyaji 
  • Navin Patnaik 
  • Rameshwar Thakur
Q.26.Who is the Finance Minister of India?
  • Manmohan Singh 
  • P Chidambaram 
  • Murasoli Maran 
  • Pranab Mukherjee
Q.27.Where is the headquarters of South-East Central Railway located?
  • Bilaspur 
  • Jabalpur 
  • Bhopal 
  • Raipur
Q.28.Which of the following places in India receives maximum precipitation?
  • Itanagar 
  • Mawsynram 
  • Cherrapunjee 
  • Tezpur
Q.29.Who was elected the President of the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) in July 2006?
  • Prasen Mukherjee 
  • Ajit Panja 
  • Jagmohan Dalmiya 
  • Sourav Ganguly
Q.30.Who built the ‘Tower of Victory’ in Chittor ?
  • Rana Sanga 
  • Rana Rattan Singh 
  • Rana Kumbha 
  • Rana Partap 
META TAGS:-RRB SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I RRB PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RRB PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I RRB GUESSING PAPERS I RRB GENERAL AWARNESS SOLVED PAPERS I RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD EXAM PAPERS I RRB OLD PAPERS I RRB PAPERS I RRB TEST PAPERS I RRB SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB OLD EXAM SOLVED PAPERS I RRB PREVIOUS YEAR SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB ALL EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD RRB SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB TEST PAPERS I RRB LAST 10 YEAR SOLVED PAPERS I RRB GUESS PAPERS I RRB GUESSING PAPERS I RRB SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPERS I RRB GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPERS I RRB GENERAL AWARENESS SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SAMPLE PAPERS I RRB GENERAL STUDIES SOLVED PAPERS I RRB STUDY MATERIALS I RRB EXAM PAPERS I

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for RRB Previous Year Question Paper these are very helpful for the further exams.most of the questions are repeated in the Railway Exams.Waiting for more questions.

    ReplyDelete